Furniture City grants or implies no warranties of performance on any products. All warranties provided, if any, are manufacturer’s warranties.
Warranty paperwork is typically included in the packaging of the product.
Many manufacturers who provide a warranty prefer to handle warranty claims directly. Some manufacturers prefer Furniture City to assist in warranty service. Should assistance be necessary, please contact the Furniture City Warranty Department through Customer Service. Furniture City will charge a fee for delivery and/or pick up charges if incurred while handling the manufacturer’s warranty claim For quality control purposes and verification, we reserve the right to request photographs of the damaged item(s) prior to processing a warranty claim. Most manufacturers’ warranties include repair or replacement of defective parts.
They do not include the following:
a) Loss of use or time, inconvenience, expense or travel while parts are in the process of replacement or repair is in progress.
b) Coverage of leather and fabric against fading or discoloration from exposure to elements, oils, spills, fluids or chemicals.
c) Buckling or splitting of veneers resulting from exposure to moisture and/or heat. In no event shall Furniture City responsibility exceed the value of the originally purchased item.
5-Year In-Home Service Program (if purchased): Your furniture is covered by the Montage Furniture Service. 5-Year In-Home Service program if so marked on your invoice.
Montage Furniture Service will repair or replace any furniture with manufacturer’s defects in workmanship and materials for five years from the date of delivery.
Montage Furniture Service will perform this service in your home. Clearance and electronics are not covered.
When a covered accident occurs, your furniture Protection plan will deliver:
- Expert assistance from live customer service representatives.
- In-home service from a certified, professional technician when necessary.
- Furniture replacement if we can't repair your covered problem.
- No deductible.
PREMIUM PROTECTION PLAN COVERAGE FOR FABRIC, LEATHER, VINYL UPHOLSTERY AND SOLID SURFACE FURNITURE:
Mechanical and structural breakdowns as a result of:
- Breakage of frames or springs
- Breakage of panels
- Breakage of mechanisms including sleeper mechanisms
- Reclining mechanisms and heating and vibrating mechanisms
- Failure of integral electrical components
- Lifting of veneers* Warping* Loss of silvering on mirrors
Unintentional and accidental damage from handling, including stains:
- Dye transfer onto surface of upholstery
- Punctures, rips or burns
- Liquid marks, rings or household heat marks
- Gouges, dents, scratches or chips that penetrate the finish exposing the substrate
- Nail polish remover
- Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of finish caused by a specific incident
- Glass or mirror chipping, breakage or scratches
Crosley® Appliances one Year Limited Extended Warranty:
As a new owner, you can rest assured that you are getting one of the most inclusive warranties available in the appliance industry. Every Crosley appliance comes with a first year parts and labor warranty, plus our exclusive Crosley Care Extended 3-Year Limited Parts Warranty and 10-Year Major Component Limited Warranty, effective March 1, 2014.
Appliances Covered under the Crosley Care one Year Limited Extended Warranty:
Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Ranges.